Review of Lice – Fleas are a big problem for our pets, and of course also a problem for our family. Even though we don’t have pet fleas it remains an annoying problem. Head lice can be dangerous and cause several diseases. Therefore Tick Control is very necessary to eradicate them.
There are various efforts that are often done by pet owners to be free from fleas. Sometimes, we have tried with various efforts, but still failed to eradicate it. Could it be that your way is wrong, or the insect repellent is less effective and or we don’t know enough to recognize lice well, so we are wrong in trying to eradicate lice. To get to know a little about lice We refer to the review below.
Unique Facts about Head Lice
- Lay eggs very quickly, so that their breeding is very fast. So, don’t delay procrastinating it. Prevent early before causing more problems.
- Can jump over the building with rocket speed, maybe just a term, in the sense that fleas have incredible jumping power.
- Fleas are ancient animals, in the sense that fleas are a classic problem.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures. Some lice are resistant to extreme temperatures, even though the temperature is very cold or very hot they can still adapt and hibernate.
- Fleas are sensitive to light, but they are blind and deaf.
- Lice are animals that can lift weights beyond their body weight.
- Lice love dirty environments. Therefore, clean your house and your pets to prevent fleas from coming and causing big problems.
In the house apart from treating infected areas, vacuuming is an effective approach to taking eggs and adult fleas. Although it eliminates 50-60% of attacks, using a spray is absolutely necessary. There will be different life cycles of fleas that occur in various areas of the house, outside the home and in pets all occurring at the same time. However, the area around where pets usually walk, sleep or lie will contain the highest concentration of fleas. This determines how one must treat the whole process of removing head lice.